UKFoodWeb want to help
UKFoodWeb is all about helping to get UK Food and Drink sector operating as efficiently as possible, and with the current lockdowns and forced closures ew really want to help support SME food and drink producers, the retail and hospitality sectors at this exceptionally difficult time.
Along with our partner, The Larder Group, we want to help 500 businesses with free or up to 90% discounted membership for up to 1 year.
We want to help you get found in your local community
We want to help customer local to you to find you, engage with you and buy your products.
UKFoodWeb are committed to providing:
- 200 x free for 12-months accounts
- 100 x free for 6-months accounts
- 100 x 90% off for 6-months accounts
- 100 x 50% off for 12-months accounts
These will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis and certain terms apply *.
To apply, please email us at email@example.com with the subject “Free UKFoodWeb account”.
Easy access to Online Sales
We know how important online sales channels are going to be during lockdown, and it is hard to find the ones that best suit your product and are easy to use and manage.
The Larder Group also provide technology on a local or regional basis to support first-mile pickup and last-mile delivery services, Zip-B
Who are their customers?
All of The Larder Group online marketplaces support B2C as well as B2B (business to business) and B2R (business to retail).
Each marketplace operates as either a distributor, where orders are picked packed and fulfilled by the marketplace, or by the vendor send direct to the consumer.
The Great British Larder and Drink Artisan are national marketplaces, and Local Larder and LoveLocal support many local marketplaces within each that can be operated by a local operator or business.
The Larder Group Offer
They already have very keen fees and sales commissions, as low as 3% for trade sales, but they have agreed to reduce direct-to-consumer fees to 75% off for the first 6 months of joining one of their marketplaces, with the reduction paid as a rebate at the end of each calendar month.
If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please email them direct at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “UKFoodWeb Partner Offer“.
* Terms – If accepted, UKFoodweb will provide you with a unique to you, single-use promotion code that can be used at the time of signup. Please note that a valid payment card must be provided at time of sign up, in order to validate the account and create the subscription, but the card will not be charged for free accounts until the end of the promotional period. You can cancel the subscription at any time before the renewal data. You will be notified 14 days and then 7 days prior to any money being charged to your card. It is mandatory that all producer/supplier accounts created under this offer add a business profile and adds at least 50% of their products within 4 weeks of activating the offer, and if this does not happen we reserve the right to withdraw the offer with 1 weeks prior notice in case of not meeting these terms.